Brian Bennett, publisher and editor of the irreverent and much-loved website Moldy Chum, will join host and Network Deputy Director Tom Sadler for a Waterside Chat on January 25 at 1:00 p.m. ET. Reserve your spot today!
Brian and Tom plan to talk about AFFTA Fisheries Fund’s Tomorrow’s Fish Campaign and much more, including:
- Why climate change is important to recreational fisherman
- NOAA’s Saltwater Recreational Angler summit
- NOAA Fisheries’ National Saltwater Recreational Fisheries Policy
- The difference between economic clout and political clout
- How social media has evolved as a communication tool
It will be a lively and entertaining conversion for sure, so don’t miss out. Register now.
The Marine Fish Conservation Network’s Waterside Chat series connects people who depend on healthy oceans and fisheries with the issues that directly affect them and their communities. Each episode the Network’s Deputy Director Tom Sadler talks with different guests about ocean policy and fisheries management topics. He engages them in genuine and thoughtful conversations about what policy decisions mean for people’s livelihoods, communities, recreation, and coastal ways of life.
The event is free and will be recorded for later viewing.