Get the latest news about Magnuson-Stevens Act reauthorization as well as articles about ocean fisheries, commercial and recreational fishing, and coastal communities. For details about the legislative path to MSA reauthorization, please go to our On Capitol Hill page. You can also sign up to receive email updates and action alerts from the Marine Fish Conservation Network using the form on this page, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
If you are a member of the media with a press inquiry, please contact Jo Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent News from the Marine Fish Conservation Network
- Marine Fish Conservation Network Statement on the Senate Subcommittee Hearing for the Magnuson-Stevens Act (8/2/2017)
- Marine Fish Conservation Network Congratulates New NOAA Fisheries Lead Chris Oliver (6/22/2017)
- New Tool for Anglers Takes Fisheries Management Back to Basics (4/19/2017)
- Network Statement on H.R. 2023, ‘Modernizing Recreational Fisheries Management Act of 2017’ (4/11/2017)
- Marine Fish Conservation Network Welcomes Tom Sadler, New Deputy Director, and Mark Bauman, Board of Directors Member (12/12/2016)
- MFCN Congratulates Co-Chair Linda Behnken on White House ‘Champions of Change’ Award (10/7/2016)