Get the latest news about Magnuson-Stevens Act reauthorization as well as articles about ocean fisheries, commercial and recreational fishing, and coastal communities. For details about the legislative path to MSA reauthorization, please go to our On Capitol Hill page. You can also sign up to receive email updates and action alerts from the Marine Fish Conservation Network using the form on this page, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
If you are a member of the media with a press inquiry, please contact Jo Knight at email@example.com.
Recent News from the Marine Fish Conservation Network
- House Fails Fishermen and Fish by Passing H.R. 200 (7/11/2018)
- Senators Improve ‘Modern Fish’ Bill: Network Applauds Progress Made, More Work Ahead (2/28/2018)
- House Fishery-Related Bills Need Bipartisan Support: Marine Fish Conservation Network Statement (12/13/2017)
- Network Applauds Congress’ Support for America’s Working Waterfronts (11/2/2017)
- Network Applauds New Direction for Renewing Magnuson-Stevens (9/26/2017)
- Marine Fish Conservation Network Statement on the Senate Subcommittee Hearing for the Magnuson-Stevens Act: Oversight of Fisheries Management Successes and Challenges (9/12/2017)
- Network Partners Testify at Senate Magnuson-Stevens Reauthorization Hearing (8/23/2017)
- Marine Fish Conservation Network Statement on the Senate Subcommittee Hearing for the Magnuson-Stevens Act (8/2/2017)
- Marine Fish Conservation Network Congratulates New NOAA Fisheries Lead Chris Oliver (6/22/2017)
- New Tool for Anglers Takes Fisheries Management Back to Basics (4/19/2017)
- Network Statement on H.R. 2023, ‘Modernizing Recreational Fisheries Management Act of 2017’ (4/11/2017)
- Marine Fish Conservation Network Welcomes Tom Sadler, New Deputy Director, and Mark Bauman, Board of Directors Member (12/12/2016)
- MFCN Congratulates Co-Chair Linda Behnken on White House ‘Champions of Change’ Award (10/7/2016)